Choosing a service provider for a paving project can be a difficult task, but it’s important to take the time to find a paving contractor in Philadelphia, PA who is reliable, trustworthy and capable of tackling your project. Thankfully, there are several considerations that can help guide you through the hiring process and ensure you receive the best services possible from the contractor you choose.
Here are a few essential factors to take into account to help you find the right paving contractor in Philadelphia, PA:
- Experience: One of the most important factors to consider when hiring a paving contractor in Philadelphia, PA is experience. Experienced contractors are better equipped to handle a wide variety of projects and ensure that property owners receive the best services possible for their needs.
- Reputation: Another important factor to take into account is the reputation of a paving contractor. Look for reviews and testimonials online from former customers to get a better idea of the quality of service that can be expected from a particular contractor. Request references from any contractors you’re considering to find out more about their work ethic, communication style and workmanship.
- Project focus: Different paving contractors are liable to have different areas of focus and specialty. It’s important to find a paving contractor with plenty of expertise and experience related to your particular type of project. Ask contractors specific questions about their experience with projects like yours to find one that’s a good fit for your needs.
- BBB membership: The Better Business Bureau is an organization that rates and accredits businesses based on customer service, quality, reliability and trustworthiness. Choosing to work with a contractor that’s part of the BBB gives you added peace of mind knowing that you’re hiring a dependable service provider.
- Licensing and insurance: Paving contractors have to meet lots of requirements to provide service in accordance with all applicable state and local regulations. One of the first things to do when looking for a contractor is verify their credentials, including insurance and licensing. Make sure that the contractor you choose has a valid state license and current insurance to protect yourself and ensure the best results for your project.
- Equipment and crew size: Pavement projects vary widely in scale and scope, so it’s essential to find a paving contractor in Philadelphia, PA with the equipment and crew necessary to tackle your particular job. When you talk to paving contractors, ask about the kinds of equipment they have and the size and capabilities of their crew.
Contact a paving contractor in Philadelphia, PA
If you’re looking for a reliable paving contractor in Philadelphia, PA, reach out to Philly Concrete & Asphalt Paving, Inc. Since our locally owned and operated company first opened its doors in 1996, our team has been committed to the quality of our services and the satisfaction of our customers. We are proud members of the BBB and fully licensed by the state of Pennsylvania to provide a comprehensive slate of paving services. Reach out today to secure a consultation and quote.